Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful That Artsy Reader Girl
You might be wondering, “Beth, isn’t this a backlist blog? Where you, you know… talk about books that were published earlier than this year?” You’re right!
But that doesn’t mean I don’t love new releases! So I figured I’d do a fun challenge for myself: find the authors and/or books coming out the first half of this year that I’m excited to read and see how many books by that author I can read that they published pre-2020.
5 books/authors I’m excited for:
- Lucky Caller by Emma Mills
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed
- The Mall by Megan McCafferty
- Hearts, Heroes and Heath Hall by Kasie West
The books I plan to read for this challenge:
- Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (2017)
- The Law of Inertia by Sophie Gonzales (2018)
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli (2018)
- Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty (2003)
- By Your Side by Kasie West (2017)
Have you read any of these older titles? Do you recommend any other books by these authors?