It’s true! I’ve never actually watched The Office. I’m hanging my head in shame for the both of us, okay.
In case you don’t know what The Office is, it’s a comedy show that first came out in 2005 and ran for 9 seasons. Steve Carell is in it. And they work in an office. That’s all I know about it.
I’ve seen probably 2,000 gifs/reaction pictures from the show so I know there is a Michael, Dwight, Jim, and Pam. Probably couldn’t tell you any other names at the moment.
I think I will post a new Beth Watches The Office post after every season with my thoughts, my favorite moments from the season, and my favorite characters. And whatever else that comes to mind while watching the show.
Hopefully this will be as fun for you as it will be for me!
- There will be a love triangle
- Someone gets married
- There will be a classic will-they-won’t-they à la Friends
- There will be a musical episode. Every good show has an awful musical episode
- I will cry at least 5 times (I will keep track for everyone.)
- I will hate a character at the beginning but grow to love them as the series goes on