F is for Friday is hosted by Nomadic Worlds. The point is to just relax, answer some questions, and then log off and go hide in the pages of a book for a couple days.
The questions are:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.
Latest book obsession
Illustrated covers, in general, have become a favorite of mine. I’m so glad more authors are hopping on the illustrated cover train!
Books I’m reading this weekend
Favorite quote of the week
“Are you hoping to break my heart?”
“Actually, I was hoping to put it back together.”
– Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins
I mean, how can you not love that? I swooned IN PUBLIC.
Five things I’m grateful for this week
- The library is right across the street from where I work so I don’t even have to go far to get more books
- The weather wasn’t too bad this week. Just cold.
- I know my limits and I know when I need to get off the internet for a while for my own peace of mind.
- Pizza. This doesn’t need any more explanation, right?
- There are thousands of books still to read! I have yet to read my all time favorite book. I have yet to meet my ultimate book couple.
What are YOUR answers for these questions? Let me know in the comments below! Happy weekend everyone!