Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful That Artsy Reader Girl
You might be wondering, “Beth, isn’t this a backlist blog? Where you, you know… talk about books that were published earlier than this year?” You’re right!
But that doesn’t mean I don’t love new releases! So I figured I’d do a fun challenge for myself: find the authors and/or books coming out the first half of this year that I’m excited to read and see how many books by that author I can read that they published pre-2020.
5 books/authors I’m excited for:
- Lucky Caller by Emma Mills
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed
- The Mall by Megan McCafferty
- Hearts, Heroes and Heath Hall by Kasie West
The books I plan to read for this challenge:
- Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (2017)
- The Law of Inertia by Sophie Gonzales (2018)
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli (2018)
- Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty (2003)
- By Your Side by Kasie West (2017)
Have you read any of these older titles? Do you recommend any other books by these authors?
9 thoughts on “Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020”
I’ve read a few Kasie West books, which are always fun, but that’s the only author on your list that I’ve read. I hope you enjoy both these new releases and books from the backlist!
I’ve read one of hers and absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to go back and read all of her titles
Happy reading! This list looks like a fun one.
My TTT .
Thank you! I had so much fun doing some research on the authors’ backlist titles
What a great idea! Lucky Caller almost made my list. It does sound cute!
I hope you still check it out! It does sound absolutely adorable
LikeLiked by 1 person